JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
10/16/2013 4:08:42 AM
4

sooo watchmen

graphic novel worth reading? any other good graphic novels you can recommend? any with a more serious [url=http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/152/e/1/i_m_batman_by_27pandalover-d67hqz3.jpg]butman[/url]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Yes. It's very good (although I actually preferred the Movie's ending over the graphic novel's).

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Macharius: 10/16/2013 11:00:20 PM
    Watchmen is good. Other recommendations: Sandman V for Vendetta Batman: Year One Sandman Kingdom Come Batman: The Long Halloween XO Manowar Vol. 1 Archer and Armstrong Vol. 1 Have I mentioned Sandman? You should read Sandman. Edit: I see you like Batman. How about: Batman: Hush Batman: No Man's Land Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth Batman: Court of Owls Grant Morrison's Batman

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 0
    I started the V for Vendetta comic novel recently, I'm enjoying it a lot. I've been curious about reading Watchmen as well, so this is neat.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Yeah it's good. It makes dr manhattan feel more out of place and unreal than the movie. And ozymandias is pretty cool. They make him seem like the ultimate human -sin city graphic novels are good. Hell and back is good. A dame to kill for is probably my favorite from sin city. -sandman graphic novels are good( all of them) season of mists is the first one I read. -irredeemable/ incorruptible are both set in the same universe just through different viewpoints -creature tech is pretty entertaining - lucifer( haven't read them but they seem really interesting) - there's also some before watchmen stuff with all the characters - marvel civil wars is cool - I'm pretty sure they made game of thrones comics. I remember seeing them

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon