JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
8/5/2013 6:43:02 PM
0

What should I be doing in between these workouts, Flood?

As of this week I've started [url=http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155009423]this workout as suggested by some friends who are gym regulars.[/url] It seems to be a great routine and I'm working out my max-10s today, seeing as it's a completely fresh start from rested. I'm planning on doing these on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so I'll need to work on other aspects in between. Any recommendations? Cardio is a must, I need to get much healthier, starting with ditching the junk foods and stepping away from Coca Cola in favour of soft drinks with less than a third of the sugars, and only having them on occasion. So, any protips for a gym newbie?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon