JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by OrElsieee: 7/21/2013 3:48:04 PM
8

The Legend of Korra Book 2 trailer

So I remember back on Bungie.old a lot of people liked Book 1 and talked about it a lot. I think it is time to rekindle that, flame and hope the writers don't bite off more than they can chew this time. Animation looks beautiful though, and I hope they explain the Deus Ex Machina at the end of Book One.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon