JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
3/12/2013 7:46:50 AM
3

I can't find games in ME3? (Xbox)

Yesterday, I had no trouble at all. Now (after downloading two DLC packs), I can rarely join games. Is this because it will only search for players who have the DLC, regardless of search parameters? Or just a weird coincidence? I have no other problems with live. I tried the Bioware forums, but I couldn't be bothered registering my copy of the game because I thought B.net may have an answer.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The multiplayer DLC is free (aside from weapons packs). How could there still be enough players that haven't downloaded them to cause this division?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Probably, did you also check your NAT?

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • This happened to me. I think it searches based on DLC along with the obvious parameters. I tried joining a game from my recent players list after downloading one of the mp expansion packs and it wouldn't let me because they didn't have it.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon