JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
3/7/2013 11:08:15 AM
28

My Rockin' thread.

Let's rock. No long explanations this time. Although I hate shit like the killers, and tame impala, and... shit like that. And I hate a lot of other crap that gets called rock or some derivation of it as well. But I can't stop you from posting them. Metal will be accepted although it's not strictly the object of this thread. Let's see if anyone can introduce me to a band I dig. Shit, I guess that was a longish explanation... ...Rock 'n' Roll hates me.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon