JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

1/10/2013 7:39:27 PM
2

I like the new layout

I think that it brings the community closer together. Also I feel like the conversations in the topics flow better and the addition of being able to add youtube videos and other things like gifs are a lot more convenient this time.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Indeed... now if only those weren't outweighed by some absolutely appalling features...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It is more user friendly, I like that, the white color not so much, I rather the black gray-ish. Still navigating and exploring before give a final veredict.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon