I am looking for a PVP focus Clan. Prefurably not a mega clan and 1 that uses discord. I am the outlier of the community I mainly play PVP. I have been playing destiny since D1 beta. I used to play trials of Osiris and iron Banner religiously. I have both the flawless and the unbroken Tittles. I play PvE as well as long as I have a team to play with if there is any clans out there, comment on my post or shoot me a direct message everyone that I used to play with left the game. Ready to play again!
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.