JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/8/2026 7:29:19 PM
1

Cross save issue

I'm trying to authenticate my steam account that I have a brand new character on so that I can transfer my PlayStation character on steam , but each time I click on authenticate and click yes to connect it to my account on steam it doesn't do it no matter how many time I try . Thank you for reading.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, so you're logged in on PSN and you're on the cross-save setup screen that you can access from here -> https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave/Activate/Link You're authenticating Steam here, does the authentication itself get completed? Does the 'continue' button show up? If not, do you have any other accounts linked? If Steam is failing to authenticate here, try logging out of Bungie.net, log in with Steam instead and authenticate PSN on the same page.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon