JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/8/2026 10:15:14 AM
2

Constant error codes and most of them are centipede

Hello, I need help with my game constantly booting me out to the main menu due to constant error codes and most of them are centipede ones. Its been happening after the last update which is monument of triumph, a month after that I kept getting contacting destiny 2 servers and booting me out. Nowadays I can't even log on and as soon as I get into character selection, I get a centipede error code. Please help.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand you're encountering a persistent Centipede error code. We're sorry to hear of this, as we can imagine the impact of such an error. If you haven't yet done so, you may wish to see if [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496531-Network-Troubleshooting-Guide]Network Troubleshooting[/url] and [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496751-Advanced-Troubleshooting-UPnP-Port-Forwarding-and-NAT-Types]Advanced Troubleshooting[/url] alleviates these occurrences of Centipede.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/265337497?sort=0&page=0

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon