JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/8/2026 5:01:30 AM
3

Returning Player Can't Join Any Fireteam

Catching up on the old game and I've reinstalled the game (twice now) after a long time off. I can play and see people in the tower with no issues, but weirdly I don't see anyone on patrols. I was struggling to complete the Chamber of Suffering but I'm... suffering. So I set up a Find a Fireteam post and get some help. People are keen to join but when I invite them in the fireteam says "Incoming Guardian" but they can't join saying it's a Network issue (Doesn't have a name). I've even invited them directly, friended them, and they still can't join me or me them. (It also says you can't chat to them (text works)) I have all the permissions open to public, Nat Type is 2 (ideal), and I've even reset the time to match PSN Servers. Aside from clearing the PS5's cache, what else can I do to fix this issue?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by EckyThump: 10/9/2026 2:26:56 AM
    Hey there. Could you go to Settings, Account Linking, and make sure 'display on public profile' is ticked on your active account? Having your game platform hidden definitely breaks /invite, and possibly other things too.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand you're unable to join any fireteams. This does sound strange to us and we can imagine the impact of such an issue. So we can better assess the nature of this issue, please consider linking us to a screenshot of the error message you're seeing when this occurs. If you take a screenshot of the error, you can upload it to a site like Imgur, and link us to it here. We'll then review, and see what we may hopefully be able to suggest.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • For context I've set UPnP to on Cleared Cache Synced time Double checked cross save Restored licences Connected directly to the router I think the last time I logged in I couldn't see anyone in the worlds either but I could be wrong

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon