Issue: Warlock class ability cannot be activated while blocking enemy attacks with a sword.
While playing as a Warlock, I noticed a strange issue when blocking enemy attacks with a sword.
Whenever I’m holding the sword’s block/guard ability, I can’t activate my Warlock class ability (Rift). Even after I stop blocking, I have to wait a few seconds before I can use my class ability again.
This can be pretty frustrating during combat, especially when you’re trying to quickly place a Rift to survive incoming damage.
I’m not sure if this is intended behavior or a bug, but it would be great if Bungie could look into it. Hopefully, this can be addressed in a future update!
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.