I’m going to take this latest TWAB thing as a sign that reporting cheaters will actually be taken seriously still. (I’m talking about actual cheaters, not just people who are better at PvP)
English
#destiny2
-
1 ReplyI can never tell sometimes when they're wayyy better than me. Some of the janky movements could be to blame too. I err on the side of reporting more weird stuff than less. Is that weird?
-
There's an article from years ago, forget the finer detail but bungie released a halo game on pc & it got destroyed by cheating & one of the studio heads said they'd never do another pc game again as a studio. We only got destiny on pc because it was part of Activision's deal to give bungie an extra year on D2s release, they had to build the version & manage it (Activision), it's also why it released on battlenet (cheating wasn't an issue). After the split they moved it to steam, lost control & the rest is history.
-
2 RepliesBungie has never taken cheaters seriously and never will; heck, I know a guy on PC who’s been playing with aimbot and wallhacks for years and has never been banned,he’s still active to this day.
-
Edited by Raven: 10/8/2026 1:02:40 AMThe problem really come down to all the false reports they get and the amount of manpower it would take to sift through it unfortunately.