JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/7/2026 4:20:23 PM
2

Banned despite not cheating I think due to fireteam finder people cheating

I was recently banned despite never using cheats for any game I have appealed but no one has responded. Look at my account... nothing I have done indicates cheats being used and I have nothing super impressive or impossible. The only thing I can possibly think of is I recently joined a fireteam finder with cheaters and didnt realize what was going on before it was too late. It is clear from the clip I am NOT the cheater and I went to drop bombs and taniks died.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]I have appealed but no one has responded.[/quote] You aren't guaranteed a response and in most cases will not get one unless they need more information or the ban appeal has been accepted. If 4-6 weeks go by without any response or the ban being lifted, then you can safely assume your appeal was denied. Bungie will also leave tickets open as a way of catching multiple submissions (as they're not allowed), so an open ticket after the 6 week period does not mean your appeal hasn't been reviewed yet. As you've already submitted the appeal, you basically are stuck waiting to see if the ban gets lifted or they respond. BNGHelp cannot help you with anything related to the appeal besides telling you where the form is.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your account incurred a ban. We're sorry to hear of this. If you have already submitted a ticket, then you have done all you can, and will need to wait for a response. Ban appeals are not conducted on the forums. Your understanding concerning this is appreciated.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon