Zavala, Drifter, Saint, Shax
[b]I simply ask the community and Bungie to come together and agree that it would benefit D2 to Buff the Vendor Engram economy SIGNIFICANTLY.[/b]
It would make the lists (that are not your main playlists) more worthwhile if we had more engrams to use at Vendors for the vendor exclusive gear (cannot be easily farmed/attuned in matches gear). Earning 1 engram for countless matches and then spending it does not guarantee you get anything worthwhile (RNG)... thats ok (part of the game).. we just need to earn them at a better pace.. its not calibrated correctly.
For example > I am an almost daily control player. That means I'm ok with Shax... but thats moreso because I have all the regular crucible gear (Comp is another issue)...
....BUT... when I say ok lets go into arena, fireteam, solo ops, pinnacle for Zavala to farm weapons for Control I get very nice/generous drops from the attunement for those activities [THAT IS VERY NICE] worthwhile.. I get 2-4 weapons of my attunement.... BUTTTTTTTTT... I do not get an engram for Zavala unless I rank up >> it is such a slow process that it makes not worthwhile to stay and play those lists that are not my top choice (Control PVP).
Same for Gambit... those can be fun matches.. very nice attunement drops... but no Vendor engrams or excruciatingly slow progress makes it not a farmable activity [there is no worthwhile long-term gain].
So please vote up so Bungie sees this. I DO believe that things can take some time and be worth it but this is not correctly set. And, yes, I do believe they can update this with at least their unvaulting plans or if not before with a small touch-up update...