JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by AudiPony: 10/7/2026 4:21:30 AM
3
0
AudiPony
AudiPony

Audi old

Bungie Deleted My Account randomly, was not banned or restricted, deleted characteres as well! Pls Help!

Hi guys, I used to play Destiny and started back in 2015 on PS3 when the first destiny came out. I eventually transferred onto destiny 2 on PS4 and kept playing there until around 2021. It's 2026 now, and I have all of my logins, but it appears that destiny has deleted all of my characters and denies me having an account even though I have it and proof I used to play using the account. What do I do? I want to play with my old characters or gear and I did not delete the characters at all. I also use steam so when I went to log in to try the cross save, I got a "no characters" for playstation and an error when trying to look at other topics. Please help me :c

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Looks like confusion on your side over what account you played D2 on, probably not this one.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Peloquinsoul: 10/7/2026 9:21:15 AM
    The account you're on now shows zero D2 characters or playtime, you sure you didn't play on a different account? The screenshot you've posted is from Destiny 1

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, according to the api you only have Destiny 1 characters and playtime. Your provided image is of Destiny 1 which is not in question. Do you have any proof of playing Destiny 2 on this account? https://wastedondestiny.com/4611686018450685187

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon