JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Zin: 10/7/2026 9:47:44 PM
1
2
Zin
Zin

Recruiting for those who want a new home

How’s it going Guardians? My name is Zin. I’m the founder of “Let’s Wipe For Damage” and I’ve been playing Destiny since the beta on Xbox One. I’ve had some breaks and took a huge one during Beyond Light era, but came back during MoT. I’m a former Sherpa and along with some friends of mine, we are trying to get this clan going. We are all challenge players who enjoy going as far into the endgame as possible, and pushing our skills to the limit. But that doesn’t mean you have to be of the same mind or skill. We are all for elevating others and helping you become the best guardian you can be. Whether you want to do low mans, speedruns, master raids, just your weekly’s or if you prefer to just chill in patrol, we have players here for you. All I want in the end, is a strong community of players who want to enjoy this beautiful game that is Destiny 2. Submit your application and we will get you going as soon as we can. Discord is our primary form of communication ofc. Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/xZU3r9k3s We are still setting up the discord so it isn’t final yet
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon