JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/6/2026 9:28:06 PM
1

I can't access the locations; I'm getting the "cabbage" error.

Hello! Could you please help me? For about two weeks now, I’ve been getting the "cabbage" error. I can access orbit, change my gear, and make purchases, but I can't travel to any locations—I can't even get into the Tower. Whenever I select a location, the game starts loading, then the "cabbage" error pops up and sends me back to orbit. I can do everything while in orbit, but the game won't let me go any further. I’m playing on a PS5. I haven't received any ban notifications, so I don't understand what’s happened. Have I been banned, or is it just a glitch? Please help me resolve this issue! Thank you very much!
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there[url=https://tuxydoh.com/images/hi.gif],[/url] Cabbage is not an indicator of being banned or restricted by Bungie. https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360048721992-Error-Code-CABBAGE [quote]Error code CABBAGE may occur when router settings block communications to or from Destiny services. [/quote] Please visit the above link for more information.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon