Combo is too powerful there I said it this forum can hate me all that want they all love cheap bs cus “iTz a sPaCe gAmE th0” like yea we all get that there’s still something called balance
-
It's a lot of investment for a 2 tap. A real sacrifice vs just running a shotgun. Btw. A shotgun will destroy most glaive users. Spreadshot hc work as well
-
1 ReplyIt was so much worse before. ACD Feedback used to reduce incoming melee damage on pvp to the point a user could survive multiple hits from a melee super. The bs damage resistance itself aside, I believed that was too much because aside from the MANY times melee supers didn't count as melee kills for various bounties/ quests, I believe if it shouldn't benefit from the melee stat that it shouldn't count as a melee attack and therefore ACD Feedback should've died every time.
-
Kill them with special or just don't let them get close to you? It's not as big of an issue as you make it out to be. Assuming you don't punch back, they will already have to invest 190 stats into melee as I recall if they want to be able to consistently kill in two hits I believe.