JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/6/2026 4:56:23 PM
1

Cross save issue

Hi. Im a returning player, been playing destiny since 2015. Back in 2019 i moved countries and didnt bring my console with me since it was a family console, I linked my account to my at the time boyfriend so I can access it and play it again. I want to come back to the game again and I just realised that steam account is still linked to my now husband. I didnt realise i cant unlink it anymore. I have my own epic games account linked to the profile but the dlc sale on steam currently is a lot more appealing that it is on epic. Is it possible to unlink the steam account?
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thanks for getting in touch. For requests related to account data, we can only recommend you try submitting a request through our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024632-Contact-Form-Data-Privacy-Requests]Data Privacy Requests Contact Form[/url]. Our team will then review your request when possible.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon