JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/6/2026 3:09:24 PM
2

Steam accounts

When Bungie first introduced Cross Save I signed up using the steam account I had back then for when I eventually got a pc and played on PlayStation but now I'm trying to make the switch with a new account since I don't have access to the old steam account anymore but it won't let me unlink the old one anymore. Am I just s.o.l.? I don't want to restart everything... if anyone with bungie could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. For requests of this nature related to account data, we can only recommend you try submitting a request through our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024632-Contact-Form-Data-Privacy-Requests]Data Privacy Requests Contact Form[/url]. Our team will review your request in due course.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • You couldn't unlink it even if you had access, as of March 25th 2025 Bungie made platform links permanent - the only accounts that can unlink are Twitch and Discord. Bungie will not unlink it under any circumstances, so the only way you'll be able to play on Steam using your PSN characters is by regaining access to the old account and using that. If you can't/Valve won't give you access then you'll have to look at either restarting, or playing on Epic if your Epic account has been correctly linked.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon