JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/6/2026 8:05:57 AM
2

Unable to delete/disband clan even though I'm the only one inside.

Title. I've returned to play the game again after like 6 years, and I'm the only one in the clan and it's not letting me disband it due to error 687. Not having sufficient permission within the Clan.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you were stuck and unable to disband your Clan. We have fixed the issue that was preventing you from leaving. You can now leave your Clan, and the Clan will be dissolved.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Create a dummy account

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon