JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/6/2026 12:25:21 AM
1

Royal Protector Set Clipping Issues for Warlocks

I’m looking in the Eververse store and see this red armor set called Royal Protector (Warlock). I would love to buy it, but there seems to be some major clipping issues between the chest piece and the legs. If you guys fix this, I’d definitely buy it for my Warlock.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are seeing some issues with this particular set. To help us investigate further, can you provide us with any screenshots or videos showing the issues? You can upload them to one of the media-sharing websites listed below: - [url=http://www.youtube.com]YouTube[/url] - [url=http://www.x.com]X/Twitter[/url] - [url=http://www.imgur.com]IMGUR[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon