JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/5/2026 5:54:59 AM
1

Coconut and Centipede Errors Daily

I’ve been experiencing these 2 error codes on a daily basis since the Marathon Beta came out. When I try to get on the game I get centipede, and when I finally make it past character selection anything that has to match me with other people (pvp, tower) gives me coconut. And I’ve tried it all with no real success: -UPnP -Port Forwarding -DMZ -Asked ISP for new modem -New Router -Wired directly to the router with a new ethernet cable (I have fiber as well) -Different PSN account (perhaps name change was the culprit) -Tried on my Xbox NOTHING works, the only temporary bypass I found is restarting the router multiple times until it works. And this fix only works for 24 hours as my PPPoE lease renews after that and the problems cone back. My ISP is Maroc Telecom I made a post similar to this a couple months back but this issue remains unsolved to this day
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Crisidelm: 10/5/2026 7:51:48 AM
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/265337497?sort=0&page=0 Unfortunately, it's for PCs...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon