JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/5/2026 3:40:38 AM
1

Nightmare of Omnigul help

Having issues with this quest now I am starting to understand why Shadowkeep is always called confusing. I am legacy shadowkeep step 5 of 19 it's telling me to kill the nightmare of Omnigul. When I go to the campaign red quest location and start it I can make my way in a bit but every time I get kicked back to the start with a joining allies message. I have tried moving faster and slower and it doesn't seem to matter.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand you're experiencing difficulty progressing the [i]Nightmare of Omnigul[/i]. While we're unable to provide steps on how to complete quests, we recommend checking a few different guides online for steps on how to complete this one. If you seem to be encountering a bug, then please use your platform's share feature to capture a clip highlighting the issue you're experiencing and upload it to a media-hosting site like Youtube or Imgur. You can then send us a link to the footage here and we'll be glad to take a look.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon