JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/5/2026 2:03:20 AM
1

Cabbage Help

I have been running into error code cabbage every time I try to log into any area. I can float in orbit fine. I have gone through the help page and done every setting from UPnP to fixing DNS. I have reset my router, I have reset my pc and all IP settings. I am starting to think there's an error with my account because other accounts can use my pc just fine. I am using a Archer AX55 router on a fiber connection, this is the only game that does this to me. pls someone help me get reconnected.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand that you're encountering a persistent Cabbage error code. We're sorry to hear of this, as we can imagine the impact of such an error. For our investigation, could you kindly clarify if this happens across all your characters? Also, if you recently linked a Discord account to your Bungie.net profile, does unlinking it seem to resolve this? Please let us know when possible, and we'll review.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon