JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/4/2026 5:29:28 PM
1

WEASEL Error Code is constant

I just recently downloaded destiny 2 again but I cannot get onto the game. I will load into the director screen and after about a minute it boots me with a weasel error code. I have tried almost everything now from changing DNS to port forwarding enabling disabling multiple different modem options even bridging my modem router. I am running out of options. I dont know what else to try please give more suggestions on how to fix this.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. Weasel errors are indicative of network issues. These can be caused by problems affecting your specific network hardware, packet loss, or greater issues affecting your ISP which are being passed on to you. To that point, we recommend consulting our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496531-Network-Troubleshooting-Guide]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] to explore potential solutions. If that doesn't help, the next step would be checking our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024092-Optimizing-Connections-Improving-Latency-and-Packet-Loss]Optimizing Connections[/url] page. Following that, if issues still persist, we would recommend reaching out to your ISP for more hands-on assistance in troubleshooting your network setup.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon