JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/3/2026 10:15:12 PM
2

Constant Cabbage

Hey, I've been getting cabbage errors for about two weeks now. I can load into the game just fine and hang out in orbit, chat with people and manage my inventory, etc. But as soon as I'm about to load into an activity I get stuck on a black screen and am booted back to orbit with the cabbage error. When trying to load into the Tower I have on occasion been able to see people's messages in the tower chat, while I'm still on the black screen, before being booted back to orbit. I've tried using several different networks and it makes no difference. I've also seen that there are others who seem to be having a similar issue.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you've been dealing with this frustrating issue! If you've gone through every potential solution mentioned on our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360048721992-Error-Code-CABBAGE]Cabbage error page[/url], please consult the following resources for more options: 1) [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/252482968]A player reported here[/url] that they somewhat resolved this issue by going into their settings [Network Application - ALG Configuration] and disabling everything. This may help you but could also open up your network to outside risks. 2) Typically, we only notice these errors with Thompson and Technicolor/Mitrastar routers. Aside from the above, the only other solutions we can offer are from other players who found a fix for this issue by following the steps [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/231008613]in this thread[/url] or [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/241743364]in this thread[/url].

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • What modem/router do you have?

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon