JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/3/2026 4:50:41 PM
2

Cross-save mistake

This is my first time linking cross-platform saves between STEAM and EPIC. Because of my carelessness, my main save ended up on the EPIC side, but all my hundreds of hours of playtime saves and DLC are on the STEAM side. Is there any way to fix this :( All my friends are really worried about this.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Unfortunately the 90-day cooldown following deactivation of Cross Save or any Silver purchases cannot be removed, reduced, or circumvented. Please review our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049498031-Destiny-2-Cross-Save-Guide]Cross Save Guide[/url] for more information.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I just found out that I can cancel cross-save, and I noticed that my saved games on Steam are back! Do I really have to wait 90 days to rebind? This is my first mistake because I'm not familiar with this, can you make an exception and let me rebind now QAQ

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon