JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/3/2026 4:32:25 AM
1

Hey Guys

I’m very sad to announce that after taking apart my PlayStation 5 many many times…. It’s finally broken. I repaired it many times simply removing dust, changed out the power supply after an electrical shock, and changed the Bluetooth wires so my controller would have a better wireless connection. It’s been turning off on its own after 1 to 2 hours of playing for a few months now. And it happened again while I decided to play D2 again after deleting all my characters, guns, armor, and vault. I truly love this community after spending countless hours helping LFG and just messing around in d1 & d2 towers. It wasn’t my choice but with the state of the economy. I’m force to take my leave. Place a well of radiance for me in your next raid. I don’t expect anyone to read this but it would be cool if someone did
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by jhermannITJ: 10/3/2026 4:54:33 AM
    [quote]changed the Bluetooth wires so my controller would have a better wireless connection[/quote] This ☝is your issue and/or one of the usb ports. There's a diagnostic fail state protocol. Which means, if your usb port fails the system breaks. If you do any aftermarket work, and don't do it exactly right... the system breaks. It can be fixed though. Oh, and the game isn't going away... I don't know why you deleted everything, but come back when you can. 😇👍💠

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon