Don't forget to look at your "Iron Legend" medals also. That's the same exact thing as "We Ran", but only attained during Iron Banner matches.
I only have 8 "We Rans" and 7 "Iron Legends", even though I have way more regular Crucible matches played than Iron Banner matches. For some reason, I just always do much better during IB than regular Crucible. Don't ask me why.
I did play against a guy one time that had over 750 "We Rans". I was like, "Holy sh!t!"
I have had 39 of them. It could likely have been a lot higher if I played more 6v6 Crucible. The only medal I've never gotten and likely now never will is rather the 'I Made This For You' (50 streak).
I have 486 we rans according to the in game tracker. I'd probably have way more but I mostly quit the game in 2020, only started playing a bit again with monument of triumph
I have 2
Earned one with cerberus…the other team kept running straight at me
Other one was me playing like a wuss with a scout on midtown…sat at the back for most of match
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.