JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/2/2026 8:43:50 AM
2

Unable to leave clan

Started playing Destiny 2 again recently but I am unable to leave a clan I joined in 2018, I am the only member of the clan and have the Founder role but I do not have the ability to leave the clan, disband or give anyone else Founder role, I've tried several workarounds but nothing works. Is there a way to contact Bungie to resolve this issue? I would like to delete the clan if possible. Also even though I am the only member in my clan it says 2/100 members, I assume I do not have the actual Founder Permissions and that I still have the same permissions as a member.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you were stuck and unable to leave your Clan. We have fixed the issue that was preventing you from leaving. You can now leave your Clan, and the Clan will be dissolved.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Edited by Crisidelm: 10/2/2026 8:52:10 AM
      No, it means there was a member on Battle.Net who didn't switch over to Steam in 2020, so it's a ghost member (since Destiny has not had support for Battle.Net for years now). The usual workaround is to create a burn account, invite it to join your clan, promote it to admin then founder; after that you'll be able to leave.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon