JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/2/2026 7:18:46 AM
0

Chill Vertran clan looking for friendly guardians ( please read the post )

This is gonna be a genuine honest laid out description of what to expect from this clan and what I want to achieve, what to expect from my clan is somewhere you can call home, a friend that you can always have, I'm not just a clan leader, I want to be more then that, I'm not Here to boss you around, I'm here to simply lead, lend advice and support with a helping hand, super casual guardians are wanted , for pve and pvp, it doesn't matter the activity, when you are trying to build something it takes a team, I'm not in this by myself, I'm not going to make empty promises and promise you all these things that others clan leaders probably promise so they can reach a number, nah I'm not doing that , I'm looking for life long friends , people that have my back , have each other's backs, if you are interested comment on this or message me, must be patient - clan is still in early stages, must be comfortable with discord and discord voice chat, you must be friendly and social with others, what I want to achieve in this clan is happiness and peace. toxicity will not be tolerated, no bullying of any kind, no inappropriate names, joining discord is a must, if you don't like that you are truly missing out on a great clan, people act like discord is such a BIG ASK but it's not, if you want to be social with others, be with other returning players, adults that have a life, good conversations, teammates that actually give a crap, a clan leader who cares, I don't know what more I can say, I don't know how people expect you to communicate with them without discord , raids plans also take place over discord, hope to see you there and I hope you become apart of the community.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon