JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/2/2026 6:20:07 AM
1

HELP//UNABLE TO DISBAND CLAN!

I am the Founder and currently the ONLY member of my Clan (link above). I have been unable to disband my Clan through either the website or Companion App. I get an error message on the website, listed below, and just no response on the Companion App when clicking the button to confirm that I want to leave and disband the Clan. Site Error Message: "Error You do not have sufficient permission within the Clan to perform that action. (687)" Please help to disband my Clan so I can join an active one!
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon