70 point spread is too much. Reduce it back to 50. Wildly unbalanced games take too long to reset. Since you still have done nothing about external device users in pvp reduce the mercy, or remove quitting penalty. I'm playing to have fun not get merked by some kid who has a 100% headshot kill rate with Bygones.
There also needs to be a point where you stop dropping players into an ongoing match.
-
Feels like a nuketown lobby, where the window camper get his chopper gunner in 2 minutes. Final score 200-16
-
Requesting they change something in d2, didn’t age well 💀
-
Edited by Ehhhric13: 10/4/2026 4:08:31 AMMatches are rigged before they even begin because of matchmaking. The game literally expects you carry incompetent teammates who never played comp before which is so unbalanced. Advice and tips to all comp players -blam!- or forthcoming. If both teammates are down, pull back to respawning teammates or if you are confident enough perform hit and run ops on enemy team. Do not push alone unless you have an retreat plan Always or most of the time team shoot with teammates and cover flanks Know your enemy and know yourself.
-
Agree
-
If they could start banning people using CZ's that would be great. I understand a bit how they work. If someone is using artificial input commands, Bungie should be able to detect it, someone using that many inputs per second should stand out.
-
[quote]70 point spread is too much. Reduce it back to 50. Wildly unbalanced games take too long to reset. Since you still have done nothing about external device users in pvp reduce the mercy, or remove quitting penalty. I'm playing to have fun not get merked by some kid who has a 100% headshot kill rate with Bygones. There also needs to be a point where you stop dropping players into an ongoing match.[/quote] The quitter penalty in pubs shouldn’t exist in the first place. People wouldn’t back out of games if Bungie could actually fix matchmaking so it’s not a complete one sided game almost 100% of the time. Also Iv been unjustly punished by the quitter penalty and hit with 5 minute pvp bans COUNTLESS times because of bungies trash servers giving me error code bat and removing me to orbit. Quitter penalties should never be in pubs in the first place , it just ruins crucible even more than it already is.
-
No retreat, no surrender! /leaves match.
-
17 RepliesNah 50 is nothing, especially in playlists with score multipliers.
-
1 ReplyRemove this dumb outdated pvp and replace it with a 2026- relevant pvp.
-
I’ve been down 50 so many times and come back from it. Remove mercy altogether unless both teams aren’t full.
-
1 ReplyNo. I've made comebacks from greater than a 50 point disparity. I don't support this at all.
-
3 RepliesToo many soft bellied crybabies telling Bungie “erm, actually I won’t play unless you let me win all the time”
-
2 RepliesI know that there's away to exploit mercy... As it's not just about scoring it's also time... I've been in a few matches that should have been a blowout but never went to Mercy.... We were vandalized up to a certain point threshold then it was like they just stopped playing for 2 minutes and then they went back to doing whatever it is they were doing the murder score was well over kill for mercy but after the match runs for so long it won't mercy and won't add players... Exploiting this to keep the lobby to farm kills this mostly happens with teams "Mercy stacking"... As a solo myself it doesn't happen as often but I've definitely been in some extremely unbalanced and otherwise "rigged" matches... Post...
-
A score difference higher than 50% is too much as far as I'm concerned. But as for them just not dropping people into ongoing matches? That's not fair to the team already there because I've gone matches where my team was down 1-3 players the ENTIRE MATCH because it somehow couldn't find anyone else before we got mercy ruled or still lost by a significant margin. The only way that would work is if they buff the team that has fewer players until they get more, the buff changing based on the player difference. If I should be down 2 teammates in trials or comp, I think it'd be perfectly fair if I did at least 33-67% more damage or had that much resistance. If I'm down a teammate in 6s, make it 16.6% more damage or resistance for each teammate gone.