JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2026 5:11:39 PM
5

Bug/Exploit: Just Received a TON of Last Wish Raid Gear Out of Nowhere...

PLATFORM: Xbox ISSUE: Randomly received a ton of Last Wish gear while in the tower shortly after increasing my Guardian rank. Also found my Guardian rank had reduced from 6 to 2 during an Ops activity after I left the tower. REPRO STEPS: I went to the tower to up my Guardian rank from 5 to 6.... that's literally it. It's been years since I have done a full Last Wish run. ACTUAL RESULT: Tons of Last Wish loot and Guardian rank reduced to lvl 2 from 6. Fortunately, I was able to hit the tree a few times and get back to lvl 6. EXPECTED RESULT: This was completely unexpected. LINKS: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thismahswamp/video/203739814 NOTES: Please don't ban?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The loot thing happened to me as well on PC. Tried to leave as fast as possible but still got a full post box. I also got an emblem. I wish to not get randomly banned for something I haven't done.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Edited by ninobit: 10/2/2026 2:35:45 PM
      Platform: PC ISSUE: faced the same problem. I joint the tower and suddenly got multiple Eververse engrams and Last Wish gears. I noticed that everyone in the tower were getting ranked up as well. my post master was getting full because of this. (this happened almost an hour ago). Taking steps: I made screen shots and a video capture and then left the tower. Need a confirmation from bungie if there's any further action is needed and where to share the captures.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • Edited by Crisidelm: 10/2/2026 1:46:59 PM
        That's unfortunately due to a hacker; there have been lately more and more of these (another thing that may happen with the same kind of hacks: a lot, and I mean [b]a lot[/b] of chests spawn in a limited space in patrol zones).

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I'm in the same situation, I lost everything I had in my post.I haven't been to Last Wish.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • You had a cheater in your instance. Its been happening a bunch lately.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon