We are a easy going clan with no log on requirements! You don't need to be on 24/7 to stay in the clan! Life happens and we understand, If you decide to take a little break that is completely fine! We do have a discord and it's completely optional to join but we recommend joining so we can build a community on there :) We just started this clan a few days ago but we would love to have you, So come join and make some memories!
English
#Clans
-
1 ReplyIs this a UK based clan
-
1 ReplyHi man, just curious on what the whole group is like, hate trying to join clans that already have established friendship groups and are very standoffish
-
1 Replycan i join pls
-
1 ReplyI’ve been looking for a clan for a bit I’m a returning player
-
1 ReplyLove to join. very casual, just started again after several years off
-
1 ReplyHi. Can I join?
-
1 ReplyWhat’s the discord and clan name
-
1 ReplyHey I’m looking to join a clan and your’s looked like a good one for me. I’m typically just a PVE player and only dip into PVP when there’s specific gear I want. I’m not above raids and dungeons but I can’t guarantee I’ll carry. I’m not a new player but I’m pretty casual all things considered. Hopefully it’s not a big deal that I’m on PS5 only.
-
3 Replies[quote]We are a easy going clan with no log on requirements! You don't need to be on 24/7 to stay in the clan! Life happens and we understand, If you decide to take a little break that is completely fine! We do have a discord and it's completely optional to join but we recommend joining so we can build a community on there :) We just started this clan a few days ago but we would love to have you, So come join and make some memories![/quote] Can I join
-
1 ReplyHey id be down to join