JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2026 12:31:42 PM
3

Perm Ban

I was permanently Banned on Tuesday 9/29/26, I have no idea why. I have submitted my appeal and hope to get it overturned. I have never had issues with bungie or destiny, I've played since D1 the taken King, and never have been restricted or banned. I would not do anything to jeopardized my account of 10+ years. At least not knowingly or intentional. All I'm asking is for a reason for the ban. I would like to know why this happened. I'm a constant Xbox player. I don't do competitive and hardly do trials. I have no need to cheat, I have been fortunate to have a raid team with me for years now so I can do the end game modes of destiny. I am truly sad for this situation, I've put a lot of time and money on this game, and if I'm going to loose my account I would at least appreciate a reason, so that if I decide to make another account I can protect myself from whatever it is that may have caused the ban. I will without a doubt apologize and accept the ban if i truly did something wrong. But I know that I haven't.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 1. Bungie doesn’t give a reason for the ban. 2. All you can do is appeal without simply asking for the reason. 3. While banned, it is against policy to create another account to play on. So unless your appeal is overturned, you’ll need to find another game to play.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 10/1/2026 12:45:14 PM
      [quote]All I'm asking is for a reason for the ban. I would like to know why this happened. [/quote]Per the ban appeal page they aren't going to tell you:[quote]Requests for additional information, such as the length of a restriction or the reason for a ban, will be disregarded.[/quote]Very bottom above the submit button on https://safety.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/42349301189524-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction [quote] so that if I decide to make another account I can protect myself from whatever it is that may have caused the ban.[/quote]That on its own can get you banned.[quote]Additionally, players may face a ban or restriction, and possibly other consequences, for the following, regardless of intent: [..] Evasion of in-game bans, suspensions, or our language filter.[/quote]On https://www.bungie.net/7/en/legal/codeofconduct Under 'Destiny 2 Code of Conduct'

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      • https://x.com/destiny2team/status/2105711893537071484?s=46&t=33CY7NIx9ISdD5HsfKjzWw

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        6 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon