JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 10:54:00 PM
3

Consistent Code Weasel

Hello everyone, I have recently been trying to play D2 with my friends again but im having issues with consistent code Weasels, roughly 40 seconds or so after launching. I have tried everything on the both the normal support guide and the advanced troubleshooting guide to include but not limited to: UPnP, Port forwarding, restarting hardware, DNS flushes, VPN, updating my ethernet and internet drivers, deleted my saved loadouts on DIM, disconnecting DIM, updating windows and a few more I cant think of off the top of my head. My friends are having so much fun on their nostalgia tour, and I really want to join them but im really close to giving up, ive tried reddit, and many other tech websites but nothing has worked. For a more accurate description: I can launch, log in and select my character fine, but after about 10-15 seconds on the orbit screen I will get weasled, or if I try to launch an activity I get through the first load screen fine, and the next (Where it shows you going through space) and then when the ship goes into whatever the destinations orbit is and the screen goes black, I get weasled there, every time without fail. I have really good internet: 2,191.97 MBPS down, 300.29 up at the time of writing this (Yes I stopped to run a speed test), but ive seen where Destiny is really fragile to very small packet loss or other issues? Comcast/Xfinity is my ISP and I have the XB10 router if that helps to know. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thank you for the report. We're seeing a rise in reports about this occurring and are currently investigating. In the meantime, we recommend you refer to our Network Troubleshooting Guide to explore potential solutions to your problem: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496531-Network-Troubleshooting-Guide If you're still having trouble after consulting the guide above, please follow our Advanced Troubleshooting Connection Guide and make sure you have the proper ports open: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496751-Advanced-Troubleshooting-UPnP-Port-Forwarding-and-NAT-Types

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • ever find a fix?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Im having the same issue

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon