JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 10:12:43 PM
1

Error Code Cabbage and Marionberry for over a week

I'm on xbox and I've been experiencing error codes cabbage and marionberry for a week or so, neither Destiny 2 or even Destiny 1 will work, I've tried every fix in every troubleshooting guide, I haven't recently connected a discord account, however the game works on my mobile hotspot, I've tried all the router setting fixes, tried reinstalling the game, tried using a different account, tried using another xbox, I'm about to try reverting my router firmware to a previous version, but I doubt even that will work, I missed iron banner because of this error code, so I need this resolved, if anyone knows any other possible fixes that aren't already known, I could use it, and from what I've seen, a lot of other people could as well
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have been seeing these error codes over the past week. We've received reports of higher-than-usual reports of these error codes and are investigating the underlying issue further. For the time being, while we continue to investigate, outside of the troubleshooting that you've attempted, we can only encourage you to reach out to your Internet Service Provider for any additional troubleshooting they may have to offer.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon