JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 9:01:35 PM
1

Ban

As someone who understands that everything is not perfect and there is a process, I do believe I was banned falsely. I know there are a lot of people who may claim it and there are also people who truly did get falsely banned. I submitted the form as suggested and it has been about 6 days. I had to move so I had my pc in storage for an entire month and when I logged back into steam after a month I seen the ban. I have changed my password and all. This is me expressing grief and frustration.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your account has incurred a ban. We're sorry to hear of this. If you have already submitted a ticket, then you have done all you can, and will need to wait for a response. Ban appeals are not conducted on the forums. Your understanding in this is appreciated.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon