JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/29/2026 9:38:01 PM
13

How Was Your Iron Banner

Mine started off great. First day was awesome. Then it was all down hill from there, literally. 😅
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Was fun, but I don't have the time to play it as much as I would like. Also, IB gear goes hard. Armor sets are arguably best in game, and weapons are also some of best (for pvp) Eruption sucks, but thankfully, Control is always around

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Almost every match was a mercy.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I played one day and decided the armor set bonus was not worth it. I don’t know what was going on really. I have never had the issue I had last week where I felt like I needed to stay near a teammate to win a gunfight. I have also never had a casual PvP play session where I did not have fun at least one or two games. Both of those happened last week and it was really unenjoyable.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      • Went in to try to get the bow triumph done for the deadeye seal I'd been putting off forever. Got absolutely wrecked my first game and quit, not worth the seal 😂

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • Playing other games.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Same as always: 90% of my matches the chance to win was less then 50%. So the most matches I won were matches which I should have lost, too.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Peer-2-peer, mate. No consistency.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Edited by JonnyDayjob: 9/30/2026 4:02:59 PM
          tried playing as a hunter this time around. Have always been a warlock main. It was a mixed experience since I have limited exotics and a lot of aspects and fragments that aren’t unlocked. Some games went well, some were a disaster. Did not get a single focused weapon drop.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          1 Reply
          • After a long period away…. Lots of mistakes, some fun, several blowouts, some old tactics made harder to counter. Control spawn jumping. This is very effective with iron banner locks if timed correctly. It is an old technique but super successful when multiple players understand it. Typically it is set in motion by triggering central spawn for your team with one or two sweepers quickly gaining the side spawns. Countering it is difficult when defenders are unaware of the signs. Lately two or three players are triggering this late game. To counter you need to take and hold central spawn positions. Or rally enough to flip the spawn for the opponent. Recent game mechanics changed spawn location resets allowing easier flipping.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Was playing goonframe, new ice warframe is fun

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Beat Silent Hill Townfall. Looking forward to starting Fortune's Weave.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • It was a typical IB for me. I played a few days and then went back to work.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • 2
            eliteg
            eliteg

            moar engrims / m17nerf - old

            played a lot of control 60% fun balanced games 40%.. not 30.. not 20 not any less games that are FUBAR... (thats a high percentage of crap to get to that 60% that is indeed a good product... but man that FUBAR lingers... whether its cheating/cracked weapons/abilities galore or just complete lack of balanced teams...) lots of loot dropped but honestly dont remember anything that struck me as this is definitely the roll I want... of course thats not helped by attunement not working at all but still its nice to have a different loot pile to go after... I decided to try shotguns out as I generally double primary in PVP and IB is a good casual place to try this out... it was fun and helped me clean out my shotguns in inventory... decided fusions is next ...if I was running this D2 thing I would make some bigger IB event maybe even twice a year... and there would be more decked out IB theme to it... lots of gongs and everyone puts on IB armor ornaments or they cannot join... there is a huge melee only battle and then ending ceremonies in a feast hall...

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            2 Replies
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon