JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
9/29/2026 7:19:00 PM
1

The Witcher 3 remastered part deux, with all DLC included for free... now available.

It's my favorite game. I also noticed Xbox is running a sale... might be true for all platforms. If you follow offtopic... I did some feedback that I thought was for the new DLC, and it still probably was... I was surprised when the 2nd remaster was announced. Anywho... interested to dive into the new skill trees and synergy. How that impacts the Mutagen system... and if they made the adjustments TO or FOR outliers like Igni... like Runes. Excited for the updated enemy AI. And IF they added to any of the quests per choices and outcomes. I wonder if Roach still feels like Roach. His wonkiness... I grew to love it; it became a meme... got a sidequest in B&W where CDPR kinda breaks the 4th wall with it. One of the greatest RPGs ever made. Worth the hype if you commit.
English
#Offtopic

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon