JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/29/2026 5:09:44 PM
1

Ban

All right so I was sent here now to make a post on my account was banned and my previous post on the other help form I notated that I use Destiny item manager I use Ishtar in the companion app but I don't cheat I'm an Xbox player and I was banned I didn't break any code of conduct I occasionally have a friend who logs in under my account to check out my building play around with it but that's for him to see if he wants to invest into a bill that I'm currently running so I'm just a little confused on what is going on and why I was banned someone please just give me an answer don't take my favorite game away from me for doing nothing wrong
English
#Help #android

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by SmudgeOnTheLenz: 9/29/2026 5:19:13 PM
    It would be really great if there was a clear Due Process for banned accounts. Especially if there was some kind of warning process. Lets say your network is doing something that mimics cheating, and you honestly did not even know it. Unfortunately that process does not exist. No email or customer service number to contact. Your ticket will remain open forever. I always assumed that is to stop people from making multiple tickets in the future. If you do not hear from someone in 4-6 weeks, it is unlikely that you ever will and the ban will remain. Of course my answer is not official and I'm sure you would rather hear it from Bungie. They will send you their official statement, but this is what it is going to say.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon