So yesterday I was playing some destiny at least that's what I thought I was going to I'm an Xbox player but occasionally I have a friend logging on my account to check out my builds didn't think of nothing of it it's been like that for years years he runs no mods whatsoever because we game share on the Xbox I recently had to change my password for all my accounts due to a data leak but I have never cheated I have never used malicious software the only apps I use are on my phone which is Ishtar the destiny app and dim and I'm just really confused I'm playing this game since Destiny 1 beta I got my warlock tattoo on my right arm and the traveler on my left don't take away my favorite game i have done nothing wrong
English
#Help
-
1 ReplyHello there, Thanks for reaching out. If you incurred a restriction, then the way to contact our Security team about it is through the Appeal Ban or Restriction [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction?_ga=2.188461352.1899742874.1733155105-1420294048.1731346808]Contact Form[/url]. If you have already submitted a ticket, you have done all you can, and will need to wait for a response. Ban appeals are not conducted on the forums.
-
1 ReplyHi there, Thanks for reaching out. If you believe you were unfairly banned, you can submit an appeal request via [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000654371]this form[/url]. However, please note there is no guarantee you will receive a response, especially if your ban will be upheld. Additionally, the forums cannot assist with ban appeals. Once you've submitted a request, you'll have done all you can, and will need to wait for a response. If several weeks pass with no reply, you can safely assume your ban will remain in place.