JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
9/28/2026 11:11:05 PM
3

How to apply as a creator?

I have been streaming for a little over 2 years and am always looking for games to register for as an official creator. I didn't see any information on this topic on any of the help/FAQ pages on the site so figured I'd just ask. As for my D2 career, I started in Year 1 and played almost daily until Edge of Fate. Moment of Triumph has revived myself and quite a few of my teammates with how much work went into that update. I appreciate any information on this topic! Thanks, Caboose025
English
#Offtopic

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon