So as of yesterday September 27 2026 My account got permanently banned and it wouldn't tell me why I have never cheated on this game Have no third party apps for it I don't even have mods for it. So I don't understand Why I was perma banned maybe my other modded stuff like minecraft triggered something in the system I don't know But I have sent out a ban repeal And now am hoping for the best.
English
#Help
-
2 RepliesHello, Thank you for reaching out. Help Forums cannot provide insight or assistance for bans and restrictions. If you've already submitted an appeal via our Ban Appeal form, then you have done all you can, and will need to wait for our Security Team to review your appeal. Please note that we do not provide reasons for why an account was banned or restricted. This form is strictly for appealing bans/restrictions and does not guarantee we will uplift a ban. If several weeks pass with no reply, you can safely assume your ban will remain in place. Please review our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049517431-Destiny-Account-Restrictions-and-Banning-Policies]Destiny Account Restrictions and Banning Policies[/url] for more help and information on account bans and restrictions.
-
Well i got something to say, i just got home from work and got banned too. Like i didn't play the game since 23/03/2025??? And got banned from nothing? The game it's not even on my pc How did i screw up? In your view?!
-
3 RepliesYou won’t be told why you were banned. But yes, if those other tools were running & tried to interact with destiny code, then it can lead to a ban.