The Malevolent Brood calls for you, Guardians.
We're recruiting to add more Guardians to our ranks. It does not matter if you're a new light, a returning Guardian, or a veteran Guardian. We accept all with open arms. This clan is primarily a North American (NA) based clan and is an 18+ requirement to join.
Being active is doing different activities with your fellow clan members. While we do not ask that you specifically have to be active within the clan, we strongly encourage you to join our LFGs and do activities with this clan.
We pride ourselves on helping each other with anything in the game. Here's some things we help each other with:
- Raid/Dungeon/GM Sherpas
- Build-crafting
- Weapon roll suggestions
- Helping with getting people titles/seals
We look forward to you joining the server and playing with you all!
https://discord.gg/throneworldofmalevolence
English
#Clans
-
Destiny is alive! Come and find out. I fell out of this game for several years and it’s never felt so good to be back. I haven’t raided this much since Destiny 1 and I owe it to some great sherpas and clan mates. If you’re new or returning and miss the awe of the galaxy, come join us.
-
Come one, come all! There is a little something in this clan for everyone so if you've been waiting for pals to do space wizard -blam!- with, your search is over!
-
You like destiny, so do we. Join
-
I joined this clan about 3 months ago and its been an absolute blast! Genuinely some of the nicest people I've meet!
-
Unironically my second home. Fantastic group of people and stuff happening all the time. Plenty of sherpas and lfgs. If you don’t mind laughing everyday and enjoy a clan that plays for the fun of it, then this is the place for you.
-
this is the best group of people i’ve met. we’ve got teachers, memelords, and a guy so high he just sings Chug Jug With You for hours on end. it’s a beautiful place, our leaders are a fantastic husband and wife who put a lot of effort into making this clan a good home. the brood is calling you home, answer the call.
-
Not only are these folks great at the game as well as knowledgeable. They're great to talk to and help you through not so for mental health episodes. I'm here because of these folks and I'm proud to have gotten to know these people. So if you're looking for new friends and of course companions for raids and dungeons. This is the group to be in.