JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/28/2026 4:14:55 PM
6

After ENDLESS Grinding.......

I finally got the Bastion and Truth Catalysts this weekend! Been trying since June. Saw a post some time back that incomplete catty's will prevent new ones. I've grinded out some real lousy ones this past month- Verglass, Chaperone, Wicked Implement, Final Warning, TLW, NTTE- in addition to some cooler ones (Devil's Ruin, Thorn). That seemingly cured the lack of Catty drops. Now I only have Lament left in terms of my targets! Hopefully it come soon!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]I finally got the Bastion and Truth Catalysts this weekend! Been trying since June. Saw a post some time back that incomplete catty's will prevent new ones. I've grinded out some real lousy ones this past month- Verglass, Chaperone, Wicked Implement, Final Warning, TLW, NTTE- in addition to some cooler ones (Devil's Ruin, Thorn). That seemingly cured the lack of Catty drops. Now I only have Lament left in terms of my targets! Hopefully it come soon![/quote] Best way to get catalysts is with exotic bounties...I got them all - or almost all - without even trying...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • The bastion catalyst was the last one I got, saved the best for last 🫡🍻

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • *Dawns a Spin foil hat... From my experience the harder you grind the worse your odds... I casually play and I have almost everything... All my catalyst minus two or three but that's all activity specific ones... I have most raid and dungeon exotics and I only raid rarely... The exotics I'm missing are for either the ones I've done the most (activity farmed for a time) or the ones I've done only a few times... Coincidence I think not ...

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Next up grinding outside Starbucks for hours waiting for the next bear cup to arrive and pay $14.98 for it

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Bastion as a Titan and the Lumi set... "yeeeeeaaaaaaaa baaaaaaabaaaaaay"

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Just play and don't think about it and you'll get it. Also, do as many as possible seasonal orders. Mostly yoh get something good for exotic orders.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      5 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon