JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/28/2026 4:13:17 PM
4

Builds for solar titan

Coming back to d2 after 2 years or so. I’ve been running vex mythoclast with hammers and wormgod, pretty good build, but I’m looking for ideas on meta solar titan builds.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • #RIPKheprisHorn

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm only running Hazardous Propulsion with solar titan. The barricade that flies across the floor with it is a lot of fun. Weapons I change up often. I think right now Scathlocke, Seraph shitgun with chain reaction and then the Dawn Far Off machine gun. I'll change the energy weapon to sniper or grenade launcher depending on my mood or what I'm doing. I'll just equip it all on my titan.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 1
    Hallowfire Heart is amazing with its rework in June. You get stacks when your super is charged and at 10x your abilities recharge faster and cure you (heal you so throwing hammer melee does wonders) and your super hits like a trick. Does matter if it's Burning Maul or Regular Hammer Super. It just shreds.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Most Meta build out there that isn't Wormgod's? Solar Strongholds+Praxic Blade. Solar Strongholds+Lament is a classic that still holds up. Also good is Path of the Burning Steps+Praxic Blade/Dragon's Breath. Ashen Wake is another solid performer for mid-low end Roaming Content. Hallowfire Heart is a great option for DPS encounters.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon