I miss that instance so much...the music and the big jassive worm fight that always hit the spot...i re-installed Destiny 2 when you guys said you were bringing back old stuff but you left that one out...and also Mars...i miss flying around on Mars with my warlock and making new pals from teamups there...if you want to make an old Arc Warlock Happy then please Bungie...bring back that boss fight with that awesome soundtrack that rocks so damn hard! <3
-
That was such a fun strike... A unique boss... I'm so tired of fighting the same... Ogre... captain... Knight... Colossus... Minotaur... Hydra... Witch... I miss the fun interesting bosses... Shield brothers... Xol... Savithunes song... Brakeion... The flayer trio... And others... Post...
-
1 ReplyI might know a guy who still wants a xol body pillow
-
Im sorry but I won't be playing that campaign again. It was awful. It was wayyy tooo short a day a bloody insult to the hive
-
I hope all the strikes come back and hopefully we get like a classics playlist.
-
It was part of the campaign so it would be crazy for it not to
-
dead space boss from temu
-
They need to give him a massive buff
-
It is logical to assume this strike will come back when Mars is a destination again. Not guaranteed of course. Don't let Xol fall on you when he collapses.